Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Mixed Batch





Just wanted to post a few pics and its of everything. Ebony is doing much better now. She got the drain removed on Saturday and her boo boo is closing nicely. I had such a great time trick or treating that I want to show you some of that too. And tonight we went to Kroger and they don't have little boy buggies but they have car ones. So Mommy lets me ride in them and we make the fruits and veggies sing in the produce section. Daddy walks away and acts like he doesn't know us while we wave and dance. The pic of me in my jammies....Well I haven't been sleeping well since it got cold and Mommy and Daddy have been so tired from work and school that I get to sleep in their bed if I wake up a lot. So after I wake them up, I like to get out of bed and run to my room where I get into stuff. One of my favorite things to get into is my lotion. I can climb up in the chair and get it myself!! But I get in trouble for climbing and they turned the heat on so now I have to sleep in my bed again :o(

No comments:

Post a Comment