Sunday, November 25, 2007

YUMMY








As some of you already know, I LOVE SPAGHETTI... Saturday night we had it for dinner and I was so happy. We didn't have garlic bread but it was still so good. I usually share anything with Ebony but not when its spaghetti. I have had so much fun with Mommy and Daddy over the last few days. I have been home since Wednesday and we have done a lot of stuff and played more than anything. Mommy thought it would be cool to see me sit in my Bumbo seat in front of the tree like I did last year. I have grown so much. And Harley finally sat with me for a picture. Ebony didn't want to take pictures today so we didn't get a good shot yet for Christmas cards but we will keep working on it. In the meantime you get one with us looking goofy and I have spaghetti on my face from lunch today. It was good enough to have two days in a row!! Hope you all enjoy and I will post more often during the holiday season. Sorry the pics are a little out of order.

No comments:

Post a Comment