Sunday, February 17, 2008

LOOK AT ME, LOL!!!




This weekend was full of fun! Saturday we went to "Riverstreet" in Savannah. I hadn't been there before and we were on a mission for someone to do a caricature of me. We didn't find anyone though. But that morning Daddy had to get his eyes checked and I had to get a hair cut. Luckly the glasses Daddy picked out are in stock and he can get them on Tuesday. And as for my hair cut...well let's just say, those aren't really as much fun as everyone makes them out to be. So anyway as you can see we did find someone to do the charcature of me. Which means Mommy dragged me and Daddy to "Springtime in the South". That is such a girl place and I finally gave up and went to sleep after sitting for these and eating nachos. It was another all around great family weekend.

I was also "spotted" by Savannah Morning News and they took my picture...I am on spotted.savannahnow.com

No comments:

Post a Comment