Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Thank you and more






First off, thank you Belva and Terry for my really cool jeep!! Mommy and Daddy said thank you too for their gifts. Today on the way home from school I decided Mommy needed entertained so I put my hat on and laughed and took it back off, then put it back on and laughed. Mommy thought I was a goofball. So another job well done. Well after Daddy got home he said we could go to the park. So we ate really fast and went to the park. We had a lot of fun and I ran and played and climbed and even played on the swings a while. It started getting dark so we had to come back home though.
Tomorrow my Nana goes to Roanoke for a test so we need some prayers for her. And we also need some for Jake (her four legged baby boy), hes supersick in the doggie hospital. I will let you know about both of them tomorrow night....

No comments:

Post a Comment