Monday, February 4, 2008

Sunday Fun!!





Saturday we stayed around the house and pressure washed a little. Daddy washed the cars and me and Mommy started on laundry. Sunday is when all the fun started...Mommy was going to give Daddy a hair cut. Well she tried anyway, it just didn't turn out so good. So as you can see just a little in the picture, she shaved it...Not totally bald but pretty close. It looks good though. Anyway after ruining Daddy's hair we went on another adventure. While I took a nap in the truck they found Double C Ranch...where I am going to have my party. They said it was pretty cool. Then we went looking for a trail. And we found it and there were turtles all over the place. We sat on a swing and watched them for a little while then I walked the whole path by myself. After the trail we went looking for the CHOO CHOO, thankfully we found it. I just love trains and there was a firestation right behind it. So I got to see two of my favorite things. After all that we headed out to get Baby Adrienne a birthday present. She will be one on Sunday. Then home for the Superbowl GO GIANTS!!! They played a great game and won. Yippee!!!
PS- I forgot to tell you about me being a big boy...In target I ran up to Mommy and said "uh oh, i poo poo" She and Daddy were so proud and said that was a great start for me. Now I just have to know before it happens!!

No comments:

Post a Comment