Sunday, March 23, 2008

Busy Weekend






We had a lot going on this weekend that you can read about below. But Friday is when it all started. See I am growing leaps and bounds and needed somewhere bigger and less confined to sleep. So I got a Big Boy bed. My crib is supposed to turn into a BB bed but it didn't work out that way. Everything went wrong and finally we just put the bed up without a headboard for now. I will just get one later when we find one we like. Anyway I was so excited about my new bed and my bedding...its got all kinds of cars, trucks, boats, planes, and trains on it. If it can move people or things then I like it. I slept much better than everyone thought I would too. I didn't climb out or anything. And my Nana bought me a swing and Pawpaw put it up in my back yard so I can play on it. I am sure there is so much more to tell you about this weekend but I cant think of it now. See ya later.