Saturday, March 1, 2008

I'M BACK!!!






After a long week of waiting I am finally back with pictures. We still have not found the card reader so Daddy and Momma broke down and bought the cheapest one they could find. SO HERE I AM. Last weekend Momma found a playhouse on Craigslist for $25 it's a little small so I might grow out of it fast but for right now I love it. I have been getting little things of Playdoh from school and Halloween and haven't really got to play with it. So Daddy thought I needed a "Fun Factory" so he bought me one Friday night. I have played with it 3 times already and its so much fun. Momma was having a hard time finding finger painting paper too. Some lady looked at her like she was insane when we were asking about it in the store. I get to do all the fun stuff. Oh and today was perfect at 77 degrees and a little windy. Momma got me a MELMO kite and it flys really high in the sky. Daddy got a Transformer one later on in the day so we might get to go back out tomorrow if its still breezy.

*the last pic Momma just thought was cute*

No comments:

Post a Comment