Thursday, March 13, 2008

Men at Work






It's been forever since I have been on here again. My Momma had to travel this week and she just got back in town tonight. Before she left though my Daddy had to fix her brakes on the truck. Since he was working on it, I thought I should tune up my "gator". It was such a nice day on Sunday. We were able to be outside and have fun too. While Momma was away she went to ToysRUs and they were having a buy one get one free sale so I got 2 trucks. They are a lot of fun. I was pretty mad at her for leaving me and wouldn't go right to her. I was trying to be funny and not laugh but finally I couldn't take it anymore and jumped right to her. I have been a really good boy for my Daddy. I love him so much and so does Momma. And the last pic is of my new shoes...I only had one pair of size 8 shoes and they were getting pretty worn so these were on sale. Only cool kids have cool shoes!!!