Friday, May 9, 2008

The Dentist





Today is Friday and my Mommy took me to my very first dentist appointment. She is usually terrified to go but decided to brave it and take me. It was a really cool place. As soon as you walk in the door there is a dinosaur coming out of the wall with a tooth brush in his mouth. There is a BIG tree in the waiting area with a TV in it and there are tree stumps to sit on and watch movies. There is a big kid room with a Wii in it to play. Anyway on with the Dentist part. My Mommy held me and I had to lay onto the Hygienists lap so she could clean my teeth. I wasn't real happy with that arrangement but I made it through. Then I had to do the same with the Dentist who put some fluoride on my teeth. She said I was good to go for another 6 months. No cavities or buildup. I got all kinds of loot too: a tee shirt, a toothbrush, toothpaste, a timer, floss, and a fish, plus I got it all in a very cool plastic bag. After that we went to Mommy's office for a few minutes then we played at the mall and took Daddy to lunch. Hope everyone has a good day.