Monday, May 26, 2008

Memorial Day weekend






There has not been much going on this weekend. Mommy is feeling a better and Daddy's sinus headache is finally gone. Saturday we didn't do much at all. We got Daddy seafood on the island and it rained. Sunday it was nice so I got to play in my pool. Oh and I got a golf club when Mommy and I went out to get cleaning supplies at the Dollar Tree. My Daddy let me use my slide in the pool, it was so much fun. We were all in our bathing suits and just splashed and played. Today is Monday and I didn't have to go to school and Momma and Daddy didn't work. We probably won't do much after nap since the lawn needs mowed and the house cleaned. Everyone is coming to see me soon. Grandma and Grandpa will be here Thursday and Nana and Pawpaw will get here on Friday!!! I can't wait to see everyone.