Friday, May 23, 2008

Feel Better Momma

Daddy bought Mommy these very pretty roses and they made her feel better inside.
This is my little buddy.
He is getting more active now that he is used to us.
Look how cute I am...Please don't make me go to bed.
Look I will read myself a book tonight.
Today is Friday and my Momma didn't go to work again. She was in a lot of pain when she woke up this morning. Daddy took me to school and he went to work. He called to check on her at 12:30 and she was still in bed. He was in the driveway because he got off of work early. Momma rested more and ate lunch before they came to get me around 3. We went to the park and played...I love playing. We came back home and fed the girls and Felix (my iguana). After dinner we had to run to walmart and in the parking lot there was a WEE-OO (ambulance) and the men driving it let me look in the back of it. Then they turned on the lights and waved to me as they left. It was another highlight of my day. Oh yeah, Momma had to hold the iguana finally. He climbed down Daddy's back so she HAD to get him before he got loose. He doesn't scare me, I want to pet him and talk to him all the time.