Monday, May 19, 2008

Recap of the weekend





Saturday started out lazy. We had a late night Friday so we didn't even get out of bed until almost 9. Then we headed out to get my birthday present. I have been looking and looking, first I wanted fish, then I wanted turtles, but I finally decided on an IGUANA. Yeah I know Mommy and Daddy are going to have to help with him for a while until I get older but he's so cool. I already love him very much. I check on him when I wake up and tell him night night at bed time. When Daddy holds him, Mommy and I pet him. We got him a little early so he could get used to us before my Grandma, Grandpa, Nana, and Pawpaw get here for my birthday.

Sunday it was super HOT here. It got up to 94 degrees and it was so hot it was hazy. I went for a walk in my wagon after the sun started going down and Elmo and Super Grover went with me. We walked right past the "tree that fell down". That was my first real sentence "Momma, that tree fall down" and last but not least my GIGI. She's the best girl ever. Harley wouldn't pose for a pic, but shes pretty good too.