Friday, July 25, 2008

Finally Friday

Well it's finally Friday and my family is here. My Uncle Chris, Aunt Kathleen, and cousin Adrienne got here this afternoon and we have been having tons of fun!!! Today didn't start out so good. I went to work with Mommy then to the Dr's office. I wasn't feeling all that great so to be sure they checked me out. My ears were perfect but my throat a little red. They did a strep test and it was NEGATIVE...Yippee! So I just have a little crude going on that is not contagious. Momma said its probably another molar making its way through my gums. Boy, I sure don't like those. Oh yeah it's been almost a whole week now of me going to bed without my momma and/or daddy laying in bed with me. Sometimes I really try to make momma give in but she wont. But I also know that if I don't feel good or I just need them I can always count on them to come rescue me. Anyway, I don't have any pics right now to attach but maybe we can get some up this weekend of my swimming skills. I am getting really good at it. Hope everyone has a good night. Love Miles