Sunday, July 6, 2008

Happy 4th of July






Friday started off slow. We ran out for a minute then I fell asleep so we came back home. We decided not to watch "real" fireworks in person since I wasn't too thrilled with them last weekend, so we got a few things to set off here at the house. It was only little stuff like snap n pops, sparklers, and those things that shoot strings in the air. I liked the snap n pops for a little while but that was it. So after that we made rice crispy treats and watched the fireworks on TV. Saturday we ran to Savannah to get some pics I had taken a few weeks ago. I was mad that I couldn't get more taken while I was there but Momma promised that next month we could get family pics taken. Then the rain started so our plans for the park were scrapped and we headed back home. Well it rained on and off the rest of the day. But I got to walk in the rain and it was so much fun. Well until I wouldn't listen about NOT running and I fell down. I only got a little scratch and didn't really cry either. Then today we went to the BEACH!!! I LOVE WATER....it was so much fun. Momma let me go out really far with her and we splashed in the waves, then we played in the sand. After eating a sandwich on the beach we headed back home. Momma and Daddy are a little toasty but I am fine.