Sunday, July 20, 2008

Lazy Weekend

This is just a picture of me from the other night...I found my Halloween bucket and went trick or treating in the cabinet and filled it up with snacks!!




After taking a good nap yesterday Momma said we could go to the pool....Well we get there and someone had an accident in the pool and now its CLOSED!!! I was not a happy camper when I was told we would swim then I couldn't. So we came back home and I swam in the back yard. It wasn't as much fun as the pool would have been but oh well. I decided that the water table could be just as much fun if I sat in it. Mommy kept saying "be careful, your going to fall out"; She worries way too much. I did get to talk to Grandma on the phone and then Nana and Pawpaw on the computer. And this whole business of me going to sleep without snuggling with Momma is NOT COOL at all. I did finally give in last night, but I made sure she at least stayed in the chair.Today we are just being LAZY around here. We have to get the house cleaned up so it looks nice for our company that's coming at the end of the week. I will get to play with Adrienne who is already over a year old and walking now. It should be lots of fun.