Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Picture Recap!

Check out my swimming skills
Playing at the beach
Me and Adrienne playing in the sand
Saying "CHEESE" for the camera
Playing with Diego in the pool
Daddy had to take me on the slide since he took Adrienne
Mowing over Momma's flowers
Thank you Grandma for this cool thingy I can hit tees into.

This past weekend I got to see my family. It had been a very long time and Adrienne had grown up so much. She was a lot of fun. I got her a bucket and beach car to play with just like mine. We got to swim together and play a lot. It has been a whole week since I started going NightNight without snuggles from Momma and Daddy. It was not has hard as I expected. I go to sleep a lot faster and I am sleeping a little longer also. I will write more later since its so late. Oh and more of my family is coming next week on Sunday; and I can't wait. Bye