Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Another boo boo


This is how mommy found me this morning!

At least I got to play with toys while we waited...

Here I am after the benedryl and a dose of antibiotics.

We don't know why but apparently I am getting allergic to bug bites all of the sudden!! Hello...we live in the south, how am I supposed to be outside at all if I swell up like a balloon??? Yesterday while outside planting tomato plants I got a bug bit near my lip. It started to swell a little so mom and dad kept an eye on me last night and this morning it was really bad so at 7 am mom called the doctors office. They called back at 8:45 but she was already on the way there with me. I am on a new medicine for another 10 days and have to keep benedryl with us in case I get another bad bite.

No comments:

Post a Comment