Thursday, June 18, 2009

VBS







Tonight was the last "real" night of vacation bible school. Tomorrow night we will have family night at the church and it's all over with. I have had so much fun. Mommy even made me two shirts with Pawpaw's iron-ons. They are so cool and I like to wear them. (thanks pawpaw) Here are a few more pictures from the last few night. Enjoy!!!

Also today mommy and I went to my first "Bookworm" movie. We saw the "The Tale of Despereaux"; I am little so to get into the movie I didn't have to write a book report but I did have to color a picture. It was a really good movie. But the thing that really sticks out in my mind was the little boy who sat behind us and got his head stuck in the seat!!! Now I know why mommy tells me to sit still and be good at the movies. The little boy was fine after they got him unstuck...he even got checked out by firemen.

No comments:

Post a Comment