Saturday, June 27, 2009

The Last Few Days










We have been taking it easy the last few days. Daddy had a cold, now mommy has one and I am trying to not get it. My Felix is getting really big so I thought I would share some new pics of him. There are some pics of me working on puzzles in my daddy's office. I have a desk in there to do work on. Today we went to Savannah to run some errands and I made a new bear at Build-a-Bear. They sent me a coupon in the mail for my birthday so I got my teddy bear that I named Boomer Bear. I carried him around all day today. And at Bass Pro Shop I went fishing for bucket fish. I did really well but didn't catch them. But tonight we went to Bluff Fest 2009. It's a fun little thing at the high school with fireworks at the end. Well as most of you know I HATE fireworks. I thought if I brought my "ears" sound muffs that it would be ok...well that was until I got there at least. It was so hot, I did not have a nap today, and I was still scared they were going to be loud. After putting on my ears and still clinging to my momma, I watched 2-3 go off and buried my head the rest of the time. I didn't cry; I just didn't watch them. And after it was over...well then I was very happy and said I had so much fun. Later when we got home we plugged in our holiday lights outside. They are red, white, and blue for the holidays coming up and we also put our flags back out in the yard.

No comments:

Post a Comment