Friday, June 12, 2009

I Love My Daddy


It has been a really long week. My daddy has been working a lot of overtime getting a project out. But I have got to spend some quality time with him also. Wednesday evening me and daddy went fishing...and we both caught fish. I got my first bluegill and daddy got another bass. Also tomorrow morning he and I are going to the library for "Doughnuts with Dad". It's an early Father's Day treat. This week I have also got to do a few cool things with momma. We went to a movie and then we signed up for the SUMMER READING PROGRAM 2009. For every 5 books I read I will get a sticker and if I read at least 30 I will earn a completion certificate and qualify for grand prizes. I think we should be able to get to 30 since I am already at 18. Books are so cool; I would read them all day long if I could. So at night I try to get mommy to read a bunch. Usually I can talk her into at least 3 if not more. Well I will keep you posted on my progress!!! Enjoy this pic of my fish... I caught it all on my own!

No comments:

Post a Comment