Wednesday, February 28, 2007

I am so HAPPY!!

So this week started out with me having a better time at Daycare. My tummy was having some issues and I got that taken care of over the weekend. So I am not cranky at all for Ms.Marie now and I am having fun again. Tomorrow Nana and Papaw leave to start their trip here. I get to see them Friday morning so I will be home with mommy and daddy is taking 1/2 the day off. They will be here all weekend so I will get spoiled even more than usual. Plus daddy is picking me up early on Monday from school to go to my 9 month well visit checkup. Its daddy's first time taking me and I don't have to get shots...Mommy said that is the only reason he is going, He cant stand to see me in pain so Mommy has to do the shot visits. I love my daddy so much. I had to keep crawling around on him this morning to get him out of bed. I will post pics soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment