Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Me & Mommy





Well on Thursday night Mommy said I didn't have to go to school the next day. Everyone at her work hadn't seen me since before I was walking and they were really starting to give her grief about it. So she decided to take half a day and take me to work with her. There were some boxes in her office I played in while I was there, then we got bored and headed on out to see Daddy. When I got to his office everyone had missed me there too. After playing a while with Daddy we went to visit Ms Candace and Anna. Their car had a boo boo so we asked if they wanted to come play at the mall with us and they did. Anna rode in the back with me and Candace rode in the front with Mommy. We had so much fun, I had to sleep on the way back to their house. Daddy come over after work and he and Anna's daddy worked on the car and IT'S RUNNING AGAIN. Everyone was jumping around acting silly and scared me to pieces. But we had so much fun and a great dinner. I even took a tubby at their house so I could go to sleep on the way home before the storm hit. And this weekend is Anna's birthday so we get to see them again!!

No comments:

Post a Comment