Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Tuesday...

I know I was supposed to update everyone on my shots and blood work this weekend but...Here it is anyway. Friday the nurse stuck my finger with a pokey thing and squeezed blood out of it. It didn't bother me one bit but I kept looking at her funny. The shots really hurt and I didn't like them at all. The Dr said I am perfect and healthy but I need to cut back on whole milk. I really like to drink my milk so I can have 1% now like Mommy and Daddy use so we don't have my buy two different kinds. I am getting plenty of milk products with cheese...boy do I love string cheese. We had terrible rain Friday, Saturday, and Sunday so we didn't have so much fun out of the house. It was finally nice on Monday so we walked around outside a lot. Tuesday Daddy started his new job and Mommy had class. I was such a good boy for Daddy. We ate pizza, played, he gave me a bath, and put me to bed all by himself. Mommy's first class ran late already and when she got home I woke myself up coughing so she scooped me up, loved all over me and gave me some medicine. Then put me back in my crib so I could get some sleep. My friend Logan has moved up to my class so I have to get rest so we can play together.

No comments:

Post a Comment