Sunday, September 23, 2007

Better Pictures!






This weekend was just like any other...WAY TO SHORT! Saturday while Daddy washed his car Mommy and I sneaked off to the General Dollar store. Daddy hates that store and it gave him time without anyone rushing him to get the car clean. I took a really good nap and then we window shopped some that evening. Sunday we got Daddy's hair cut, exchanged Mommy's shoes, ate lunch, went to the playground at the mall, went grocery shopping, and came home. Daddy did mow the front lawn, while I played and Mommy cooked dinner. She finally got me to sit semi still for some pics in my turtle outfit but Daddy had to jump around and act goofy to keep my attention. And finally some decent pics of my horse Lucky! He is so much fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment