Sunday, September 9, 2007

The Coolest Turtle in the World!!

These are not the best pics... I would NOT stand still since I was having so much fun being a Turtle and Mommy was chasing me around the house with her phone trying to get the pics.




This weekend Mommy had a yard sale. It was not a lot of fun since I didn't get to stay outside with her the whole time so I finally just gave in and took a nap for Daddy. After that Mommy wanted to check out Halloween costumes for me. We hadn't found any we really liked until we went to Children's Place...I am going to be a TURTLE. It was the best costume ever and Mommy let me wear it when we got home and I played in it over an hour with the hat and everything on. It was super cool. I also got my very first real bad Boo Boo this weekend. Friday when we got home from work and school I was walking out on the patio and fell down and skinned half my fingernail off. Its really gross and bled a lot. Mommy panicked and called the Dr. They said everything she did was all she could do for it. It really doesn't bother me anymore though. Today is Sunday and we went to the park, Mommy has video of me and Daddy playing with his air car...you pump it up and it drives really fast. I had a lot of fun. Sorry this was all out of order but its finally on here anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment