Saturday, September 29, 2007

FEVER!


On Friday Mommy got a call at 4:15 saying I had a fever of 102.4. Well luckly she was already on her way to get me but wasnt suprised about the fever. I have had it on and off for the last few days. I am cutting 2 more teeth. These are on the bottom and when they are just popping through the skin I will get a fever of 102-103. When she got to school to get me I was with Ms. Judy and she was giving me ice water. Mommy felt in my mouth and could feel the second tooth. We came straight home and I had 2 green popsicles. Mommy crushed them up and I ate them with a spoon. The fever goes down but eventually comes back. I ran around in my new tee shirt from Uncle BR and Aunt Jaime. Its very true, it says "Its my smiles that keeps me out of TROUBLE". I get grumpy when my teeth hurt but I still keep going. So I decided I should color while Mommy made us some dinner. Can you believe how good I can color???

Since I didn't feel good we got to go to Jack Frost so I could get my favorite icecream, mint chocolate chip.

No comments:

Post a Comment