Wednesday, September 19, 2007

I know I know I know...





It's been forever since you have heard from me. We had a lot going on. Mommy went to her second class on Monday a week ago and then she left me for TWO whole days!!! She had a conference in Columbia and Daddy and I had to fend for ourselves. We did great but missed her. While she was gone Nana and PawPaw bought me a horse that Mommy picked up in Columbia. He's really cool too, his name is LUCKY and he sings and talks and makes horsey sounds(Mommy will get pics soon). And really good news...My Daddy's application went before the South Carolina Board and he was passed, so he has to get studying to take his test!!! GO DADDY!! We spent time together since Mommy got back into town. So on Sunday we decided to go to the park and I was having a blast...until I fell down and busted my lip! It was pretty bad so they rushed me home and put me in the tubby until it finally stopped bleeding. I am a BIG boy so I don't know why I can't play has hard a big boy...But Mommy says I will get there soon enough. Today is Wednesday and its looking a little better. Mommy was checking out some clothes I had in my closet since I might have to wear some jeans soon. It was only 73 degrees outside today. And she found some overalls my friend down the street gave to me when I was a tiny baby. He couldn't fit them anymore. I know they are still a little big on me but I am just so darn cute in them. Being irresistible is a lot of work but I manage to get it in pretty often.

No comments:

Post a Comment