Thursday, January 31, 2008

MOON BOOK!!!




I have a new favorite book for now, its GOODNIGHT MOON. I just love it. And when I wake up at night and can't sleep because my teeth hurt, I want my MoooN Book. Mommy can almost read the whole book without even opening the cover now. She thanked Mr. John for it again the other day after reading it 4 times at 2:30 am. He bought it for me at my babyshower at Mommy's work.

I do art projects at school and my latest one is a turtle I painted. We hang them up in class then finally get to bring them home and today I got to bring home my turtle. Mommy said it's the best looking turtle she's ever seen. I am pretty proud of it too. And last I wanted to show you the Valentine's Bags I made for my friends at school. Plus we have to make cookies and bring cube cheese this time for the party. Mommy is going to take 1/2 off on Valentine's Day and help with it. YIPPEE, that also means I get to go home early after the party :)

No comments:

Post a Comment