Monday, June 2, 2008

Birthday weekend!!







It started out on Thursday. Grandpa and Grandma got into town around 2. That night we went to eat when Daddy got home from work. Friday we went to get my cake and then back home. We went out to play at the park since I didn't want to take a nap. Finally after playing I had to take a nap, I just couldn't take it anymore. I slept until my Nana and Pawpaw got there. Since it was my actual Birth Day I got to have spaghetti for dinner with both sets of grandparents. It was super yummy. Then we had to run out and get balloons and stuff. We also got ice cream at my favorite ice cream shop. Then on to Walmart where Nana and Pawpaw had to do some shopping. Saturday morning was my party. It was a lot of fun. Only 4 of my little friends got to come to it though. We had a blast feeding the animals. There so were many different ones. I will list all of my presents on another post. Sunday I had breakfast with both sets of GParents before my Nana and Pawpaw had to go back to WV. After nap on that day I went shopping with my money and got stuff too. And the best part was playing with my friend Sierra on Sunday!!! She and I are best buddies!! There are so many more pics... I will try to share some each night this week!!