Monday, June 30, 2008

Bluff Fest





Saturday night we met up for dinner with our friends and headed off to Bluff Fest. It was nice for the first one. But they closed the kids stuff earlier than they said they would so we didn't get to play on the jumpies. But we caught a few fireworks before the rain started. The lightening was starting so we decided being in the middle of the football field probably wasn't a good idea, so we headed back to the trucks. I was not that thrilled with the sound of the fireworks but they were pretty. Last year I learned the word BOOM while watching them but this time they sounded more like POP. Sunday it stormed like crazy in the afternoon but we ran out to the new Food Lion when it slacked off a little. Nothing else really going on here. I drove my mustang for a while after dinner. Hope everyone had a good weekend!
I almost forgot; these pics were taken this evening. My daddy was working on mommas truck again and I helped wash the rims. I am starting early so I can be just like my daddy and have a clean car. But don't tell him that I really wanted to play in the soap too though. :o)