Saturday, August 16, 2008

Fishing!!!!

Here I am waiting patiently
Oh my 1st fish
Daddy's big catch
Fishing with Mommy
I lost my "bobbie" (bobber)Watching the sunset

Well tonight was my second time ever going fishing. Last weekend we went with my Uncle Brenen and his family. And today me, mommy, and daddy went after my nap. We drove over to the sands in Beaufort and the weather was perfect. It took a little while but I finally caught my FIRST fish ever!!! I was using mommy's pole and I had to have a little help hold it but I caught a fishy. It was a great time and I listened pretty well. There were tons of dolphins playing in the water plus we saw a BIG jellyfish swim by. The only sad part was I lost my Bobbie, it was horrible and I kept trying to get it to come back. ( that is what he was calling the fishing bobber he was playing with ). We were there for about 3 hours so it was late getting back home; but well worth it. Hope everyone has a good night.