Thursday, August 14, 2008

My week with family












Sorry it's been a while so it will take a few days to catch everyone up on what has been going on. Last week my family came to town. Wednesday I got to spend the day with my Uncle Brenen, Aunt Jaime and cousins Brett and Megan. I got my very first Build a Bear. It was a Monkey we named George Whitley; he wears a fireman suit. I had a lot of fun with them and Mommy met up with us in Savannah. Thursday and Friday Momma took some vacation time to spend with them. We went to the beach and the pool and Saturday we went fishing with my daddy. I got a CARS fishing pole but didn't catch a thing. Eventually I will catch me a big fish though. While they were here my Uncle Brenen bought a "BIG TRUCK" and I wanted to ride in it. He is now the proud owner of a Ford F150 Lariat. Oh and the reason it had taken so long to get back online is that Mommy got sick on Sunday. Daddy had to take her to Urgent Care on Monday and even tonight shes still not feeling too well. Yucky ole stomach bug thingy!!!! So anyway I will try to post a lot of pics over the next few days to catch you up...Love Miles