Thursday, August 21, 2008

Rain Rain Rain

Here I am with all the girls on my street
Just finished driving one of them around for a while
Chocolate Face
Crazy Hair
Being Silly in the Tubby

Well we are getting rain bands from Faye:YUCK!!!! I am sick of the rain. Luckily most evenings it has cleared by the time we get home so I have been able to go to the pool lately. I am a fish. There can't be anything more fun than jumping underwater!!! Well maybe riding my bike but jumping is the most fun thing to do in the pool anyway. I am really into riding my bike...in fact Mommy and Daddy said I might get a bigger one from Santa. I know its a long time before he gets here though. Anyway some new things that are going on around here besides the rain is on Monday I move to another class. I will no longer be a Seahorse but a Starfish. In that class I only get to wear Pull-ups so I will be full on potty training now. Momma got me some really cool ones at CVS that have a fix-it man on them and a dog and/or lawn mower....all of which I love. There is a reward system for at the house too. If I pee pee in the potty I get to put a sticker on my chart and I get to eat a sour candy bug...if I go poo poo I get a Tootsie Pop sucker. This will start tomorrow after school and I am ready. I want to eat those bugs so bad and Mommy won't let me unless I go potty. I will keep you all updated with my progress....Thank Goodness Tomorrow is Friday!!!!!