Tuesday, August 5, 2008

More Family

Well I went to bed on Sunday night and woke up Monday morning to people sleeping on my floor!!! My cousins Brett and Megan were asleep downstairs when I woke up to go to school. I wasn't too sure about them until we got home and went to the pool together. We had a lot of fun and Daddy and Mommy are even going to let them take me out for a few hours if I want to go. I will get some pictures soon to post. After the pool last night we went to target where I let Brett carry me for a while and then I DRAGGED Megan around until she finally had enough,lol. Then we went to Taco Bell... I ate two cheese roll ups and that was after I had mac and cheese when i got home from school. Tonight we will just hang out and eat PIZZA and play! Two of my favorite things. Hope everyone else is having such a good week!!