Saturday, August 2, 2008

HEAT!!!

We woke up this morning to a heat advisory. YUCK!!! So while Daddy washed the truck (as he does every weekend) Momma and I headed to the pool. It was very nice and we were there by ourselves for a very long time. She had to drag me back home. Then we headed to Savannah; we haven't been in forever and we needed a seat cover the Daddy's car. I can put my feet on the back of the seat now. It took a few stores but we finally got one. I slept while we drove back home. Then Daddy took me out on my bike as you see below. I can fly now. Not just in the driveway but in the road a little too. I can really fly in the kitchen and go forward or backward. After all that fun I went back to the pool. I jump off the sides and go under water!! But I still have to have my arm floaties on. Without them I sink. After getting back home it was starting to cool down a little so I went back out with my bike. I think most of my neighbors are now impressed with my pedaling ability.