Monday, February 9, 2009

Finally warm weather.







I know it's been a while since I have been on here. But my Nana and Pawpaw were here for a few days last week. We had a lot of fun although it was really cold here. I don't know what happened but the weather took a turn for the worse. It was finally warm yesterday (Sunday). I got a new fishing pole from Pawpaw...and we went fishing with it but didn't catch anything. Oh well I will have to keep trying as the weather gets better. Sunday my daddy and Sierra's daddy went fishing so I stayed with mommy and went to the park with Sierra and her mommy. We had so much fun and it was around 75 degrees. I rode my bike all around the pond at the park on the island and Sierra rode her scooter. We took a ball, some bubbles, and out happy meals. We got to eat at a picnic table and play on the play ground. Not a lot else going on. So here are a few pictures from yesterday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment