Saturday, February 14, 2009

Happy Valentine's Day!!!






Today started off with me going downstairs to find a monster truck attached to my monkey balloon. Momma and Daddy got it for me for Valentines Day. After we got the house cleaned up the house we made cookies. They were very nice and going to be for after dinner tonight. Later we went over to my friend Logan's house to take her a valentine. While there she and I fed the duckies. We came back home and ordered pizza. My friend Sierra and her parents came over for a few hours and we had a lot of fun. She and I gave each other monkey balloons. It was very fun and her mommy got us cookies that we colored with markers. They were flavored and very cool. Now it's time to say goodnight and HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment