Saturday, February 28, 2009

Party Time!






Today the rain held off and we partied like crazy!!! Sierra's party turned out great and we had lots of fun! After the party we went back to her house where she got The Rose Petal Cottage from her mommy and daddy. Then the 4 of us headed to Springtime in the South while the daddy's tried to go fishing...but the rain started. After that and a quick trip to Toysrus, where I got new digger trucks for my sand table. It was back to their house for a little while longer. I played so hard and got so dirty today that when I got ready to get in the tub, I touched the water and was dripping dirt. But now I am all clean and ready for another fun day tomorrow. Just hoping it doesn't rain so I can play with my new trucks. Oh and I got my picture drawn again this year at Springtime in the South. I will try to get that uploaded tomorrow. So good night everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment