Friday, February 27, 2009

Summer Fun!!!










Today was beautiful!!! Mommy and I went to the library again and then back to the house to play outside! The weather was perfect 74 and sunny. We went for a bike ride on the "big road". That means we rode all the way out of the farm and onto the bike path beside the road. I did really good and only had to stop a few times but rode my bike all the way back home too. Outside I have really cool toys from Nana and Pawpaw Christmas before last. It's a sand table and water table. Well this year I am really into them already. I spent a few hours out there on the patio playing away. We also cooked out on the grill mommy got a great deal on last year. Yummy ribs!!! Then Daddy let us make s'mores!!! It was pretty yummy and ate it all up. We ended the night running out to get Sierra a birthday card. Her party is tomorrow and we are hoping it doesn't rain!!! Enjoy the pics. G-Night

No comments:

Post a Comment