Thursday, February 26, 2009

A whole week!!






I am very sorry that it's been a whole week. There isn't a lot going on right now. The weather is finally warming up a little and that's nice. I enjoy the library very much!!! There was a dvd there I got this week that matches my book from my Aunt Donna a while back. I also got mail this week from my Grandma and Grandpa. It was these cool blocks. I really like them and like to make them into a snake and drag them around the house. My imagination is running wild...well that's what my daddy says. I love to say there are green turkeys in the road when we are driving. Sometimes it's green bears too. And now I usually have a green duckie with me in the backseat. It's so little and cute. Today there was a teeny tiny cow in my booster seat!!! Wonder why he thinks I have a wild imagination?!?! This weekend my friend Sierra is having her third birthday party!!! Keep your fingers crossed it doesn't rain! And on Sunday we are going to Springtime in the South. Hope everyone else has a good weekend too...

No comments:

Post a Comment