Saturday, May 30, 2009

3 Years Old

Today is the official day... I am 3 years old. This morning I got Green Eggs and Ham for breakfast, had a cupcake, and opened presents!!! Then things got a little funky; momma noticed the inside of my ankle was super swollen and a hot. So off to the Dr office we went. After being there pretty much all morning, I have in infection that needs meds for 10 day and I see the Dr again on Monday. Good thing is I already had an appt anyway for my 3 yr well visit. Anyway back to today... we had lunch at Taco Bell then went to the park to play with my new soccer ball and goal from Uncle Chris, Aunt Kathleen, Adrienne, and Isabelle. I really love it. I also got some movies and pjs from mom and dad and clothes, hot wheels track, and a puzzle from grandma and grandpa. It was a really good time and I got to go to the movies and dinner. We saw the movie UP; I had a really great time. I will try to get some pics on here tomorrow. Good Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment