Sunday, May 17, 2009

Spaghetti and Flowers










I will start with telling you all about last night. We went to dinner with our friends and had 99 cent all you can eat spaghetti... it was super yummy! Also a little messy too,lol. But we had a great time and afterwards we headed to walmart to pick up the rest of our plants we needed to make the yard look pretty. There were a lot to plant but me and mommy worked hard to get it all done. We were afraid that it was going to rain on us but we got it done. Afterwards we cleaned up the house a little and I went out driving in my Mustang. I drove down and gave Micaelann and Makayla their invitation to my party...One week from today I will be celebrating my 3rd birthday!!! While I was down there I took Micaelann for a drive. The rain is still holding off thank goodness but it's not looking all that pretty outside. OH I almost forgot...check out this really cool cocoon we found in our backyard!!! It's just like the one the Hungry Caterpillar made when he turned into a butterfly!

No comments:

Post a Comment