Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Birthday Presents



Please overlook the mess!!!! We are still playing with all the toys I got for my birthday.

I got many great presents at my party last weekend... From mommy and daddy I got a V Smile handheld gaming system. It also hooks up to the TV so I can see it even better when I am at home. Last night we got it out and I played with it for a long time. I have 3 really great games; Nemo, Thomas and friends, and Elmo. It was bedtime and I was still wanting to play and have already asked 2 times this morning to play it again. But we have an errand to run...gotta get daddy a daddy's day present! So maybe I will take it with me since my Nana and Pawpaw got me an awesome backpack to carry it all in. Speaking of my Nana and Pawpaw...they left to go back home yesterday and I am not too happy about that but we have to get ready for Grandma and Grandpa who are coming late tomorrow night. Well I am off for now. I will be back soon with more pics. Me and mommy are going to make cupcakes for me this weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment