Friday, May 15, 2009

What little boys are made of...






Yesterday me and mommy set out to get some snack and things for our outing tonight. While we were waiting for a few stores to open in downtown Hardeeville there is a retired steam engine that I just had to see. I got to climb all over it and check it all out. It is right beside the police station and behind the fire station...so all at one time I got to see, police cars, fire engines, steam engine, a big tractor, and a helicopter. I was in little boy paradise!!! We had a really good day and got to spend the evening with daddy... I probably wont see him until late tonight since I am going to Sesame Street tonight with Sierra and Logan. Pictures to come of that tomorrow or tonight if mommy has enough energy left.

No comments:

Post a Comment