Sunday, May 3, 2009

More Fun








Saturday morning me and mommy got up and headed to the island. There was a Family Day to raise money for the Sandbox. In the parking lot there was a Clydesdale named Harley, a firetruck, and an ambulance. Those are 3 of my favorite things right now!!! First I had to stop and pet Harley...he is HUGE! Then off to the ambulance, I got to look inside and talk to the man who drives it. At the table they gave me all kinds of cool stuff... a water bottle, tattoos, coloring book, fire hat, then I got to climb in the firetruck. Momma didn't think I would and I wasn't sure at first then I made friends with the man who drives it and was asking him all kinds of questions so he asked if I wanted to sit in the back so I did...then I sat in the drivers seat. Well inside the building was all kinds of other fun stuff. Vendors were set up giving away stuff and raising money so I got a toothbrush, a piggy bank, candy, painted a plane (we have to pick it up on Tuesday because they had to fire it in a kiln), played basketball, and bought a doughnut to decorate...but ate it before I made it home to decorate it,lol. All in all it was a great time and I went back 3 times to the horse, fire truck, and ambulance.

No comments:

Post a Comment