Thursday, December 21, 2006

4 more nights

We are only 4 nights away from Christmas. Mommy had to work today so I am staying with Ms.Marie. But tomorrow I am back with mommy at work for 1/2 day. I can't wait to open presents. Daddy wants to open them already but mommy said we have to wait and see if Santa brings more before we can open them. I will post pics just as soon as I can. Right now we all have a cough and now my little nose is starting to get a little runny. Mommy said if it doesn't clear up I might have to see the Dr again. We think I will be OK though. Next week I get to spend time with my daddy. He is so much fun and is teaching me how to walk. I have always loved to stand and now if he holds my hands I will take a few steps. Just cant seem to get the balance thing under control yet. Well I have to run so I will write again soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment