Monday, December 4, 2006

I'm growing up FAST!

Friday I was such a big boy when I got my shots, I barely even cried. It was a yucky rainy day out but the Dr said I am right on track. I am 20 lbs 1 oz and 27 inches long. Plus I get to eat table food that is squishy. This weekend I tried lo mein noodles off of daddys plate and the middle of french fries. We went to Beaufort this weekend to get mommys christmas present and I got to sit on a fire truck and I got a balloon. They were both so much fun. Then on sunday I got to spend some time with our friends Candace and Anna at the mall doing more christmas shopping. Anna is such a big girl, she can push her stroller if she doesnt want to ride in it (she still needs a little help from her mommy though). Only 3 more weeks until Christmas. I cant wait plus I get to spend a week with my daddy while hes at home.

No comments:

Post a Comment