Friday, December 15, 2006

Vacation Time??

Well it seems as though my mommy and daddy have some time off they need to take before the end of the year.So, I will only be in daycare with Ms.Marie one more day until the new year starts. Mommy isn't working 3 1/2 days next week. Then Daddy gets the whole last week of the year off. I sure am going to miss all my friends but spending time with mommy and daddy is the best. Only 10 more days and I get to open the presents that are under the tree. Ebony checks them out every night to see if she has something under there to eat. I give her some of my puffs when I am eating dinner with mommy and daddy. There are 3 different flavors that I have, sweet potato, sweet corn, and banana. I also have freeze dried fruit too and I like all of it. Veggies are my favorite, I wont eat stuff unless it tastes good to me and if I don't like it, I just spit it back out. Mommy thought I would like this chicken noodle baby food, but I hate it. I tried it one time and that was enough for me. We had to through it out. Now we only get the ones they know I really like.

No comments:

Post a Comment