Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Baby's 1st Christmas







I had my first Christmas and it was a blast. We got up early Monday and sat around the tree to unwrap presents. Mommy would hand them to me and I would do my best to pull the paper off. I got lots of toys, books, and clothes. Daddy took a lot of pics, we will try to get some on here tomorrow. Then we talked to Nana and Papaw on the phone to wish them a Merry Christmas. We also talked to Uncle Brenen and Aunt Jaime. Later in the afternoon we talked to Grandma and Grandpa and Uncle Chris and Aunt Kathleen. They were all in Texas so we had to wait a little longer to talk to them because of the time difference. I think everyone had a great time. Today I get to play with Daddy all day until Mommy gets home. I had another bad night of sleep because my teeth hurt. I finally have two on the bottom but the two at the top are being mean and stubborn.

No comments:

Post a Comment