Tuesday, December 12, 2006

WHO'S THAT MAN?


Well its Santa!! I finally got to meet this man everyone keeps talking about. He was really nice and had a big white beard that I kept playing with. A lot of little kids at mommy's work came by to meet him too. He came all the way to her office in Hilton Head, SC from the North Pole. He said the weather here is a whole lot nicer than he is used to. After we spent some time with him, we went back to our house to get ready for a Christmas Party for mommy's work. I wore my new sweater with matching hat and was the star of the show( first picture). I was such a good boy, I ate some mashed potatoes off of mommy and daddys plate then took a little nap. After the party and took another nap on the way home so we could party all night. Well not really but I did manage to keep daddy and mommy up until a little after midnight. Sunday we went to a park in savannah and took pics for our chirstmas cards...keep an eye out for those, they are getting mailed this week. Everyone thinks I am just so handsome and a big boy becuase I can sit up on my own now. Just wait until I can figure this crawling stuff out.

No comments:

Post a Comment